While proper and detailed policy pages are set up I thought it was best to make something to reference the larger "No's" of the wiki.
Since "no" means no, doing any of these things will result in a friendly reminder, warning, or block from the wiki.
- No abusive actions, rude behavior, or bullying (applies to both wiki users and moviestars).
- No vandalism.
- No swearing.
- No inappropriate actions.
- No spamming.
- No fluff editing or "gaming" the achievements system.
- No impersonating others (applies to both wiki users and moviestars)
- No threatening or intimidating others.
- No editing others userpages without their permission (this excludes undoing vandalism, removing categories, and removing anything that clearly breaks wiki rules)
- No discussion of your opinions on moviestars within the article comments.
- No sharing or discussing programs used to "hack" or exploit MovieStarPlanet. Glitches can still be discussed
- No pressuring or begging others to give up or share any personal information (personal information can include such things as their age, real name, location, phone number, social media accounts, etc.).
Now of course these are not the only things we advise against you doing here/don't allow here, just the things we take most seriously and are most common. If you break another policy which is not listed above you'll receive a note from an administrator before receiving any official friendly reminders, warnings, or blocks.
If you have any questions about these policies or what else you are or aren't allowed to do here please ask below!