We'll now begin allowing images of artbooks on articles so long as they following the related policies.
- No more than three(3) images may be added into the article.
- Images may only be added if the artbook is relevant to the article/moviestar.
- Images must be the downloaded image from MovieStarPlanet. General sreenshots will not be accepted.
- Artbooks must belong to the moviestar the article is about.
- Exceptions to this rule require admin approval.
- Adding faked images will be considered vandalism.
- Images must be named using the following syntax
"#" represents the number of the artbook. This will be 1, 2, or 3.
As an additional note, don't edit tons articles just to add these artbooks. As usual with a new change, this counts as fluff editing which is against our wikis policies.
Thank you to those who participated in our past discussions!
Happy editing everyone!