This discussion is no longer active. Please go to the update.
Hello there my fellow movie stars and contributors! Today I'd like to bring up something that hasn't exactly been mentioned, but definitely seems important. If you couldn't tell by the title, that thing is images of artbooks on articles.
If you're not aware, we currently don't allow images of artbooks on articles mainly due to issues where editors would add irrelevant artbooks. However, there are some cases where having this restriction is actually keeping good and useful information from our articles. So with that said, I'd like to discuss a change to this rule.
- What would the change be?
- To say in short, we'd be removing this rule.
Now before you get confused, this wouldn't mean we're allowing irrelevant images of artbooks to be put all over our articles. It would simply mean we're going to merge that rule with the rule to not add irrelevant information to articles.
Quite a simple change.
- How would this change benefit the wiki?
- In many of our articles, specific artbooks are brought up due to their importance. With this change the reader would not only get to hear about the importance of the artbook, but easily view it themselves right from our wiki.
Additionally, this would act as a way for us to have those artbooks on record in case anything should happen to the moviestars account or the artbook in the future.
- What are the specifics?
- We will weed out all the specifics as discussion goes on and as we see issues come up.
What are your thoughts on this change? Share them by answering these questions!
- On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you think this could benefit our readers?
- Do you think this change should be made? Why or why not?
- Are there any "specifics" you thought of?
- Have anything else to include?
Thank you for participating in this discussion!