This wiki, and all the articles on it, are about MovieStarPlanet. Nothing else, nothing less, nothing more. Controversy surrounding moviestar's and their actions is not to be put on articles, as it falls under rumours, which are not allowed here. What a moviestar does outside of moviestarplanet should not be discussed on their article in huge detail. Please, please keep articles on topic. Trivia is there for the purpose of short bullet points about their life outside of the game, but other than that nothing more should be mentioned.
I am not here to support or not support moviestar's actions. When I undo unnecessary edits, I am doing so within the interests of the wiki itself, and not the moviestar the article belongs to. Again, controversy fall…
Friendly reminder that we really don't want your MSP forumer drama here on the wiki. Keep it to your MSP forums, DMs and such. Please don't bring your hatred for other forumers here to this wiki. The articles on this wiki are not supposed to be opinionated and the community here is supposed to be a welcoming place, not full of drama! Also please follow the rules of the wiki when interacting with people here!!!
Thank you for listening.
Hello again wikians!
It has been. Six months. Far too long to leave this I know, but after I made the last update my laptop broke and I could not have full access to the wiki from my mobile. I can't really carry out these important wiki updates from my mobile phone. So now I have a new laptop we're back in business.
As discussed in the last post, the majority of active editors have reached a unanimous decision on what to change about the rule.
As of today the following changes have been and will be made:
- The notice that is left on the article creator's wall when their article is marked does now contain a brief list of the main criteria required to complete articles.
- The noteworthy event criteria has been completely removed and is no longer requi…
Hello there wikians and MSPers alike.
The wiki has been quiet lately and I have been trying my best to watch over it, so some things that need addressing as of this week have come to my attention.
- Reporting Vandalism
- We have experienced a sudden spike in vandalism edits, and I have been trying my best to keep on top of them, but I just can't catch them all and will miss some. I ask that everyone please return to using the thread to report vandalism to the staff. Additionally, please use the other appropriate threads to report other behaviour that goes against our rules. I or another admin are far more likely to see these reports and deal with them accordingly.
- Ongoing Community Discussion
- This discussion has been ongoing since June, and there i…
Hi guys, the title really says it all to be honest, but just to let y'all know that my laptop(s) are unfortunately broken and for the foreseeable future I will be working exclusively from my mobile which, uhhh kinda sucks because. I can't do a lot of things with the wiki on my phone that I can do on my laptop so. Yeah.
I'll try and be here as much as I can be but I honestly can't promise anything.