It's been a while since I've made any blog post as well as being "made" the head admin on here. There are a few things I'd like to update and remind you guys on.
- The Wiki Twitter
- We have a new Twitter for the wiki. We still have the same username, but the account has been re-created. If you want to know about new updates, you should consider re-following us!
- The Staff Noticeboard
- I recently re-made the Staff Noticeboard. That way any new users can see the threads there + I'll be following the thread.
- Naming Personal Files
- I understand that some of you are new to this wiki; however, we have a policy on naming personal photos. Recently, there have been a lot of personal photos without the proper name. Please look at this guideline to naming them before uploading them to the wiki.
- Article Files
- There are some things I would like to remind you guys about the photos on our articles.
- Fit the proper criteria for images in the moviestar infobox. Here is a guide on how to download a look file. This is the criteria for the moviestar infobox image.
- Naming the images with the proper titles. Similar to personal files, all wiki photos should have a proper title. Here is a list of pre-determined titles.
Any unused/unnecessary photos will be deleted.
Please do not take these reminders to heart, these are simply reminders.
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.