|This article is incomplete!
This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.
Fame (or fame points) is a unit of measurement used to show the player's progress in MovieStarPlanet. When enough is earned, the player will level up and gain a variety of perks from their new level.
Earning fame can be done in a variety of ways. The following is a list of some.
- Give or receive autographs.
- Play games.
- Receive views on your movies, loves on your artbooks, or loves on your looks.
- Give or receive greetings.
- Spin the Fame Wheel.
- Get fame booster and earn double the fame for an hour.
- Become a celeb and earn 10% more.
- Purchase VIP and earn 25% more.
- Get loves on your looks or designs in ratings.
- Collect bonus fame from the fame magazine.
- Collect bonus fame from the Piggy Bank (VIP members only)
- Buy any type of clothing, animation, or item.
- Watch movies made by other movie stars.
- Star in movies that receive views.
- Claim an award.
- Save your room after changing it.
- Complete careers or daily careers.
- Play Boonie Bounce and transfer the fame to your MovieStarPlanet account.
- Accepting a friend request.
- Submit a look or design to Create and Rate.
- Vote for looks or designs on Create and Rate.
- Get people to pet your pets if they are over level 0.
- Prior to the new leveling update, certain things like buying items or saving a changed room didn't reward any fame to the player.